Friday, October 1, 2010

Miss You On Your Birthday


I want to sing a Happy Birthday song!!!


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Sayang!!!!
Love you so much..
Heeeeeeee

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
Wan Nur Farahainy
 
Gambr ni I snap time F1 n I edit sndri tnpa internet..it just a simple one..huhu  

Hehe..u r getting older now..heeeeeee
I feel like wanna fly a plane with you alone
REMEMBER  “ She’s Out Of My League “ honey ??

 they are a sweet couple rite b??

I keep watching the last scene again and again
I always imagine that was happen to us
It also gives motivation to me to be a pilot soon

BtW baby,



Did you remember this picture??


This is our first picture that u edited and I love it soOoOoOoO234 much
I xjemu tgk this pic syg..
 heeee
There is something I want to tell you..
read this..

SoRYY for last nite..
I don’t understand myself
Can’t wait to see you tomorrow
SEE YOU !


No comments:

Post a Comment