Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Dreamliner


This is my dream..



Holding this stick and maneuvering an airplane
For me, it is about my enthusiasm..
The only way I can fly a plane by using simulator
Cause I don’t have a chance to get the PPL (Private Pilot License) licenses even CPL..
If I get either PPL or CPL, I can imagine that the situation is like the gorgeous Lee Hyori coming to me asking me to be her BF..wakakakakakaa
(^__^)



Boeing 787 Dreamliner Simulator cockpit



This is all about simulator


You need to learn about all the instrument and avionics
The Altimeter, Manifold Pressure, Airspeed Indicator, Vertical Speed Indicator, Gyroscopic Indicator (which including heading, attitude turns and compass)

ILS system is my favorite ones..

Actually it is a ground-based instrument approach system that provides precision guidance to an aircraft approaching and landing on a runway, using a combination of radio signals.
(* ILS = Instrument Landing System)

Maybe for some people who didn’t have passion in aviation world don’t understand about this..
For me when I’ve landed a plane safely, it gave me a contented feel

SO,

This is my next plan to fulfill my hobby..

A simulator stick with throttle and rudder pedal


Logitech has released their first force-feedback flight simulation controller, based on and inspired by military and commercial planes and helicopters. 

The latest addition to their G-series line of gaming peripherals, the Logitech Flight System G940 is a three-component setup that features a feedback joystick, dual throttle and rudder pedals, all combined to produce the ultimate in flight simulation. 

This G940 comes with more than 250 programmable button options integrated into a fully decked out HOTAS (Hands On Throttle-and-Stick) design, which enables gamers to access critical aircraft systems without taking their hands off the controls.

Setup is a breeze, as the throttle and pedals connect straight to the joystick cable, which then plugs directly into your computer via USB.
The Flight System G940 is compatible with most of the popular PC flight sims, including IL-2 Sturmovik, 1946, and Microsoft Flight Simulator.
WOOWWW!!!
The price is around 2++ USD!!
($_$)
Mummy! I want it! I want it!
heeeeee

If I’m a rich boy I would buy it now!!hehe
it’s about money "$$$ Barrier"


 however,

I’m Still Loving it !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment