Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OMG !!!

Oww sNaPP!!
OMG!! I’ve seen the most dangerous n worst injury ever..
Before this I just watch it through broadcasting tv and videos only..
It’s quite shocking me!!

Owhhhh no..

I just ran passing him before that..
Just after I ran after n passing him I didn’t expect anything happen cause someone behind me with that guy @ victim rushing to get the ball..
But the ball was mine at that time..
Dribbling forward and passing it to my team mate.
Some of them who plays along said to stop playing..
I saw that the guy who just broken his wrist!!

Shooooooooottttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
Argggggghhhh!! sakitnyaaaaaaa aku tgk…

His wrist was so so so so ‘bengkok’
it just like what happened to Djbril Cisse(France vs China), Aaron Remsey (Arsenal vs Sunderland), Antonio Valencia (ManUtd vs Rangers) and Eduardo..
the different is just they broke on their leg..and that guy was on his wrist..

I don’t think I want to play in wet pitch more..

Cause I’ve experience it twice..
First when my jari manis kakiku was kicked by a boy
And it same as the guy that broke his wrist just now..
But syukur Alhamdulillah nothing bad effect comes to me..just I can’t play for two months..and no need to see the DOCTOR..hehehe

~my english is quite teruk..haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment