Monday, September 27, 2010

SAHABAT and Kawan..

Hye,
Of course you all have friends rite??
But in this situation I would recommend you to choose ‘sahabat’ and not friends..
Why should I though like that??
I’ve faced it..
Sahabat is who that always with you whenever you are in down..
As my secondary school teacher said..we are not always at top..

He said that ;
‘life is like a rollercoaster, sometime we are at top, and sometimes we are at the bottom’

Friends actually just come around when we have no problems coming
But if you get some problems they not support and get you down

That was
TROUEND = TROUBLE + FRIEND

So my advice is choose sahabat to be your trustily friend..

“A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed”

HAnya beberapa org jer I just find out who are truly a SAHABAT..
Aku xnak la ungkit ape yg kte dah tlg dia tp knapa la org lansung xtau erti persahabatan..

SAD FOR YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment