Saturday, September 25, 2010

My First Post..


Hi Guys,
I just started my new blogger account
I just want to share anything that I think need to..hehhe
Yesterday is a REST day..hahaha since its quite a long time I can’t rest due to some works and test
Last week is the worst week..why??ask me..hahaha
Last Friday is Communication & Navigation midterm
(hopefully I can score 8 and above over 30..its quite ‘shooott’..arghhhh
That was result of other class average..i don’t think we can get batter because of the mood ‘RAYA’ still deep in my heart..hahaha
Now im gonna ready to have a breakfast, branch I mean..


After this need to start back my work :
  • Proposal (MOST Important)
  • Prepare for oral test hydraulic & pneumatic
  • Latter asking for advisory  (editing)
  • Giant to buy some stuff (important)
  • Tidy up my place
  • Study (midterm is coming)
  • Movie if possible..heee
  • Journey To Space ‘study’.

No comments:

Post a Comment