Monday, October 4, 2010

ZeroG

Aduiii
Fuhhhh!!!Selesai lah sudaaaahhh semua meeting!!
Kini malam kitaaa rayakan dengan rasa ngantuknyaaaa

Fuhh!!so so tired! with 3 meetings for tonite, enough to make me ‘Lembik lutut’..
Atoiiiii!!!!
However, the best part is that my part is almost done..
Another research are coming up
This make me so exited..satellite project, sounds good..and the previous plan for ZeroG experiment make me keep thinking like Einstein even it is not..hahaha
Can you imagine that you are in an aircraft are climbing to 30,000 feet..then your aircraft descend simultaneously so that you can get the zero gravity condition at that time..


In this micro or zero gravity..’now everyone can fly’..hahahha





This condition is awesome..
I think that is my once in a lifetime chance to try the astronaut’s condition at International Space Station




Ya Allah! Please help me getting a brilliant idea for this experiment…AMIN


No comments:

Post a Comment