Saturday, December 11, 2010

Silly Mistake!! DAMN!!


Today is a boring day!!
After finishing my final exam..days become ‘blurr’
Plan that I’ve plan have been cancel for today..huhu
I feel so lucky to have my sahabat2!
Ezani, Iqlam, Paan, Syamil
They fulfill my day!!
Thanks my fellas..

I realize it for a long time ago about one thing..
I don’t want to share this with anyone even with her
I know that what I’ve think is perfectly correct in this case..
My mood descending right now..
Now I realize that I am right with all my ‘negatively thinking’ is right..
Why I am so disturbed with this thing???
Look MOHD EQBAL!!
You have done a wrong bank transaction!!
Your SILLY mistake EQBAL!!
Money flies away from you!!

4 comments:

  1. whats wrong dear? mind sharing it with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things that are gone will not return....
    So, stop thinking bout it but yet it makes u feel bad & its' heart-aching...but what could be done??

    There are so many important things u need to concentrate on... don't waste ur time thinking abt what is gone...
    look forward and aim high..
    Good Luck fren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..thanks nico
    i think i can handle it as what just u said
    yeah man, i should aim high..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...
    I'm glad u took my word...
    anyway... lucks ok..work hard..!
    TC

    ReplyDelete