Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Interview Day!!


Hello everybody
Da Jia Hao

Yesterday was my interview day

What interview??

Hehehe
It just a mock interview
We (classmates n me) was interviewed by our English lecturer Madame Norishah.
As normal, after Subuh prayer I didn’t continue my sleep to keep on focusing my coming interview.

It soooo nervous siootttt!!!

Hahaha..my ustaz hazirol said that
“ xyah la study2 ni, tgk aku ni relax jer..lau dia tnya jwb jer ”
Hahaha..he’s a truly a relax minded guy..
While waiting for our turn we just chit chat ourselves

And read a little bit about sheet metal and composite structure

Din came to us and he give a perfectly advice to me not to be nervous as I am

Hahahaha..im a nervous person
Our topic is about CTRM technician…
CTRM is Composite Technology Research Malaysia
A place for composite manufacturing product as their customers is big companies such as Boeing, and Airbus.
This is the place where 20% wing surface of Airbus a320 are manufactured, also world largest commercial aircraft Airbus a380 are included as they are manufactured the inboard and outward fixed
leading edge, seal panel and others.
Boeing 787 Dreamliner is one of the brand new aircraft that they shared to complete that high technology flying machine.
Enough with that..hehehe

We was called at around 10.50 a.m.
Our group includes M.E. (as former MAS simulator sectionWB) ,ustaz Hazirol (a young worker from eurocopterWB), syamil azima (MAS turbine sectionWB) and ruzaimie ( a fresh graduate from MIAT; if im not mistaken)..
This is the most interesting part, I forgot to take out my kindergarten certificate out from my folder..and madame said :
“ Owh eqbal the cute little boy in that certificate picture”
My mind said, OMG!! It makes my face turn red..hahaha
(=^.^=)
It was my baby face..haha

The interview was going well for me cause my confident lavel is quite good compared before..hee
As we finished, madame give us useful tips for us to be batter and best in interview session..
Thanks for give us the tips..

This is the picture that we snaps together after the interview..hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment