Sunday, October 31, 2010

AeroCarnival III


Day 1  Aerocarnival III
A day that I think will be interesting with publics from lots of places came to MIAT to join the Aerocarnival..



Aerocarnival is a carnival where lots of employers in aviation field come to give us the idea about their company to public.
10 a.m. , ME, Iqlam the project manager for ‘Tidorcarnival’, Mei2, Hanif, C-in and Ustaz Zero bring our as* to MIAT’s hangar..wahahaha..iqlam who so excited with zero’s camera DSLR 3100..a brand new Nikon ..hahha
Actually, I think this is my day..a day I’ve enjoy myself..i just  ‘to lost’ myself..be alone from others..so that I can enjoy myself at any booth, any ‘long’ time I can be there..hahahaha
The booth that is so passionate about is CAE and JEB booth..hehe..Not be proud of myself but I’m feel so lucky to the first person to land a simulator flight safely..hihi..So I got this cap for that..hahahaha..i have a talk with the avionics enginner for CAE flight & simulator..i hope we can do a visit at that place later..it just in Sepang..
I’ve bought a book about understanding jet engine authored by David S Leyman..n guest what??i got his signature, THE AUTHOR’S SIGNITURE..hahaha..first time in my life…wakakakakaka..i’m such a “sakai”. WAKAKKAKAAKA.We took pictures together n continue my exploration..hakhak


from left : Alan Fairlough (CAE Avionics Engineer) , ME, and David S. Leyman (ex-British Air Force Engineer for 27 years)  

The most intresting part is the career talk seminar with our  Head of Aerospace, Prof Ir Abu and the panel, Mr Latif ( a MAS Licenced Aircraft Engineer), Mr Najib (Aircraft Design Engineer), and Capt.Zainal Abidin (an ex AirForce pilot)..a fun talk by them,give me a new spirit to live in aviation field..makes me fall in love <3 with this field..hahaha
Other interesting slot is a show about pre-starting and engine turbine starting by Mr Halim a powerplant senior lecturer in MIAT who’s instruct us during same session last two weeks..for today starting procedure, it’s just a tutorial for public to know lots more about turbine engine starting. It’s a little bit helping me in doing my final presentation for Engine starting procedure..
I spent about 4 hours for Aerocarnival today..wow!!

2 comments: